Format Films, Videos
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- Welding the big ring
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Star Theatre
- Policy and pie
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- The River of Doubt
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Two Brothers and a Dream
This film, photographed from the front of a moving steam engine, shows the scenic portion of the Ferries and Cliff House Railroad route along the bluffs and cliffs of Lands End (at the northwest corner of San Francisco) overlooking the Golden Gate and the Marin headlands. The line gave access to the famed Cliff House and Sutro Baths, previously accessed by the Point Lobos ...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1902
Refine your search
- American Memory 1
- Library of Congress Online Catalog 1
- Before and After the Great Earthquake and Fire: Early Films of San Francisco, 1897 to 1916 1
- Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division 1
- Inventing Entertainment: The Early Motion Pictures and Sound Recordings of the Edison Companies 1