Format Films, Videos
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Welding the big ring
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Doing Fieldwork
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Pakštas Family
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Move on
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- Japanese Tea Ceremony at home of Rev. and Mrs. Kubose, Chicago
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Star Theatre
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Pete Seeger
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Chuck McDew
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Interview with Denis and Margie Dennehy about teaching Irish ...
This film, photographed from the front of a moving steam engine, shows the scenic portion of the Ferries and Cliff House Railroad route along the bluffs and cliffs of Lands End (at the northwest corner of San Francisco) overlooking the Golden Gate and the Marin headlands. The line gave access to the famed Cliff House and Sutro Baths, previously accessed by the Point Lobos ...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1902
Refine your results
- American Memory 1
- Library of Congress Online Catalog 1
- Before and After the Great Earthquake and Fire: Early Films of San Francisco, 1897 to 1916 1
- Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division 1
- Inventing Entertainment: The Early Motion Pictures and Sound Recordings of the Edison Companies 1