Format Films, Videos
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Documentation - Tape Logs - Elena Bradunas
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- John Georganas Family Orchestra at the home of Angelos Kontaxis
- Junius Williams
- The River of Doubt
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Demonstrating Braiding
- Shall we prepare?
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- A Legend is Born
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- The enchanted drawing
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Carving the Meat
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
This film, photographed from the front of a moving steam engine, shows the scenic portion of the Ferries and Cliff House Railroad route along the bluffs and cliffs of Lands End (at the northwest corner of San Francisco) overlooking the Golden Gate and the Marin headlands. The line gave access to the famed Cliff House and Sutro Baths, previously accessed by the Point Lobos ...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1902
Refine your results
- American Memory 1
- Library of Congress Online Catalog 1
- Before and After the Great Earthquake and Fire: Early Films of San Francisco, 1897 to 1916 1
- Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division 1
- Inventing Entertainment: The Early Motion Pictures and Sound Recordings of the Edison Companies 1