Format Films, Videos
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Carving the Meat
- Pakštas Family
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- Lawrence Guyot
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Jazz Alley, 50th and Langley, Chicago
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Demonstrating Braiding
- Procession of floats
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- The River of Doubt
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- Interview with Denis and Margie Dennehy about teaching Irish ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: English Remove Location: San Francisco Remove Location: Presidio of San Francisco Remove
This film, photographed from the front of a moving steam engine, shows the scenic portion of the Ferries and Cliff House Railroad route along the bluffs and cliffs of Lands End (at the northwest corner of San Francisco) overlooking the Golden Gate and the Marin headlands. The line gave access to the famed Cliff House and Sutro Baths, previously accessed by the Point Lobos ...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1902
Refine your search
- American Memory 1
- Library of Congress Online Catalog 1
- Before and After the Great Earthquake and Fire: Early Films of San Francisco, 1897 to 1916 1
- Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division 1
- Inventing Entertainment: The Early Motion Pictures and Sound Recordings of the Edison Companies 1