Format Films, Videos
- A Legend is Born
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Chuck McDew
- Procession of floats
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Haiti Fieldwork, 1936
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- The great train robbery
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Ruby Sales
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Pakštas Family
- Interview with Denis and Margie Dennehy about teaching Irish ...
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Move on
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- Branding Costume
- Courtland Cox
- John Georganas Family Orchestra at the home of Angelos Kontaxis
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: English Remove Subject: California Remove Location: Presidio of San Francisco Remove
This film, photographed from the front of a moving steam engine, shows the scenic portion of the Ferries and Cliff House Railroad route along the bluffs and cliffs of Lands End (at the northwest corner of San Francisco) overlooking the Golden Gate and the Marin headlands. The line gave access to the famed Cliff House and Sutro Baths, previously accessed by the Point Lobos ...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1902
Refine your results
- American Memory 1
- Library of Congress Online Catalog 1
- Before and After the Great Earthquake and Fire: Early Films of San Francisco, 1897 to 1916 1
- Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division 1
- Inventing Entertainment: The Early Motion Pictures and Sound Recordings of the Edison Companies 1