Format Films, Videos
- Haiti Fieldwork, 1936
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- John Georganas Family Orchestra at the home of Angelos Kontaxis
- Procession of floats
- Documentation - Tape Logs - Elena Bradunas
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- A Legend is Born
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- The great train robbery
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Junius Williams
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
This film, photographed from the front of a moving steam engine, shows the scenic portion of the Ferries and Cliff House Railroad route along the bluffs and cliffs of Lands End (at the northwest corner of San Francisco) overlooking the Golden Gate and the Marin headlands. The line gave access to the famed Cliff House and Sutro Baths, previously accessed by the Point Lobos ...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1902
Refine your results
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- American Memory 1
- Before and After the Great Earthquake and Fire: Early Films of San Francisco, 1897 to 1916 1
- Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division 1
- Inventing Entertainment: The Early Motion Pictures and Sound Recordings of the Edison Companies 1