Format Films, Videos
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Colored troops disembarking
- Move on
- Haiti Fieldwork, 1936
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- The River of Doubt
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- A Legend is Born
- The Book That Changed the World
- Doing Fieldwork
- Procession of floats
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Documentation - Tape Logs - Elena Bradunas
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- Interview with Denis and Margie Dennehy about teaching Irish ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Location: California Remove Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove
The American Folklife Center at the Library of Congress hosted a two-day event including a tribute, a symposium, and a concert, honoring folklorists Archie Green and Joe Wilson, and celebrating the acquisition ...
- Contributor: Ferris, William R. - Johnson, Paula - McCulloh, Judith - Munoz, Michael S. - Pelosi, Nancy - Wilson, Joe - American Folklife Center - Archive of Folk Culture (library of Congress)
- Date: 2009-09-10