Format Films, Videos
- Jørgen Hyland, Hardanger fiddler, Evanston
- Star Theatre
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Procession of floats
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- The Book That Changed the World
- Branding Costume
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Chuck McDew
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Jazz Alley, 50th and Langley, Chicago
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- Buckaroos at Cabin
Junius W. Williams oral history interview conducted by Joseph Mosnier in Newark, New Jersey, 2011-07-20.
- Contributor: Civil Rights History Project (u.s.) - Mosnier, Joseph - Williams, Junius W.
- Date: 2011-07-20
Look inside: 63 results
Refine your results
- African American Civil Rights Workers
- March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom (1963 : Washington, D.C.) 1
- New Jersey 1
- Interviews 1
- Long, Worth W. 1
- Newark 1
- Civil Rights Movements 1
- Amherst College. Students for Racial Equality 1
- Newark Community Union Project (n.j.) 1
- Filmed Interviews 1