Format Films, Videos
- Welding the big ring
- Star Theatre
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- The Book That Changed the World
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Procession of floats
- Move on
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Pakštas Family
- The skyscrapers of New York
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
Junius W. Williams oral history interview conducted by Joseph Mosnier in Newark, New Jersey, 2011-07-20.
- Contributor: Civil Rights History Project (u.s.) - Mosnier, Joseph - Williams, Junius W.
- Date: 2011-07-20
Look inside: 64 results
Refine your search
- African American Civil Rights Workers 1
- March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom (1963 : Washington, D.C.) 1
- New Jersey 1
- Interviews 1
- Long, Worth W. 1
- Interviews', 'filmed Interviews', 'oral Histories'] 1
- Civil Rights Movements 1
- Amherst College. Students for Racial Equality 1
- Filmed Interviews 1