Format Films, Videos
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- Star Theatre
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- Kathleen Cleaver
- Haiti Fieldwork, 1936
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Doing Fieldwork
- Demonstrating Braiding
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Courtland Cox
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- The River of Doubt
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Online Format: Image Remove Subject: Bathing Beaches Remove
The film shows the bathing beach at Atlantic City, New Jersey. The camera position was from a tower or some platform high over the heads of the people on the sand adjoining the water. The camera pans approximately 180 degrees, taking in hundreds of people sitting on the sand between the boardwalk and the ocean, part of the boardwalk, and a great deal of ...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (library of Congress) - Niver (kemp) Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1901