Format Films, Videos
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- Ruby Sales
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Doing Fieldwork
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Colored troops disembarking
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Jazz Alley, 50th and Langley, Chicago
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Carving the Meat
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- Pakštas Family
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Online Format: Image Remove Subject: Boats Remove
Two standard U.S. Navy eight-oar pulling boats, each commanded by a coxswain at the steering position in the stern, are seen abeam of one another. At a signal, both pulling boats begin moving and it can be seen that the camera was positioned on a vessel following the two competing pulling boats. The camera stays with the two boats until their destination is disclosed ...
- Contributor: Bitzer, G. W. - McCutcheon, Wallace - American Mutoscope and Biograph Company - Paper Print Collection (library of Congress) - Niver (kemp) Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1904