Format Films, Videos
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- The great train robbery
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- The Book That Changed the World
- John Georganas Family Orchestra at the home of Angelos Kontaxis
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Welding the big ring
- Branding Costume
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Carving the Meat
- A Legend is Born
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Pakštas Family
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Interview with Denis and Margie Dennehy about teaching Irish ...
- Japanese Tea Ceremony at home of Rev. and Mrs. Kubose, Chicago
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Subject: 10th Remove
"The decisive moment in the great International Yacht Races is shown in this picture. Against a background of well defined clouds, the Light Boat is seen marking the finishing line in this great aquatic struggle. As the Columbia crosses the line, followed closely by the Shamrock, we see the steam from the whistle of the Light Ship announcing the well earned victory of the ...
- Contributor: Blackton, James Stuart - Smith, Albert E. - Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (library of Congress) - Smith, Albert E. (albert Edward) - American Vitagraph Company
- Date: 1899