Format Films, Videos
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- Haiti Fieldwork, 1936
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- Chuck McDew
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Jørgen Hyland, Hardanger fiddler, Evanston
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
- The River of Doubt
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Jazz Alley, 50th and Langley, Chicago
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Japanese Tea Ceremony at home of Rev. and Mrs. Kubose, Chicago
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Subject: Battleships Remove
"Shows every detail of the "Texas" as she passes Riverside Park. The background shows the white dome of the tomb on the hill crest"--Edison films catalog.
- Contributor: White, James H. (james Henry) - Blackton, James Stuart - Smith, Albert E. (albert Edward) - American Vitagraph Company - Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (library of Congress) - Niver (kemp) Collection (library of Congress) - Smith, Albert E.
- Date: 1898