Format Films, Videos
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- Branding Costume
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- The great train robbery
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Jørgen Hyland, Hardanger fiddler, Evanston
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Move on
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Chuck McDew
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Subject: Newark (n.j.) Remove Subject: Fire Chiefs Remove
From Maguire & Baucus catalogue: This scene shows almost the entire Fire Department led by the Chief, responding to an alarm. The horses, said to be the finest of their kind in the country, present a thrilling spectacle as they dash rapidly by, flecked with foam, and panting from the exertion of their long gallop.
- Contributor: White, James H. (james Henry) - Heise, William - Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Hendricks (gordon) Collection (library of Congress)
- Date: 1896