Format Films, Videos
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- The skyscrapers of New York
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- John Georganas Family Orchestra at the home of Angelos Kontaxis
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Move on
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- The enchanted drawing
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Policy and pie
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- Welding the big ring
- Star Theatre
- Documentation - Tape Logs - Elena Bradunas
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Demonstrating Braiding
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Kathleen Cleaver
- Lawrence Guyot
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Date: 2010 to 2019 Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove
One of America's greatest ironies is that, although a nation of immigrants, the country also has a longstanding history of ambivalence, and at times hostility, toward its newest arrivals. In the last decade, the increased number of immigrants living in new destinations, those settlements located outside the U.S.-Mexico borderlands, has coincided with an upsurge in local anti-immigrant sentiment.
- Contributor: Shutika, Debra Lattanzi - Lattanzi Shutika, Debra
- Date: 2010-08-12