Format Films, Videos
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
- Interview with Denis and Margie Dennehy about teaching Irish ...
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- John Georganas Family Orchestra at the home of Angelos Kontaxis
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Ruby Sales
- The River of Doubt
- Pakštas Family
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- The skyscrapers of New York
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Demonstrating Braiding
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Date: 2000 to 2099 Remove Subject: History Remove Online Format: Video Remove Contributor: Killen, John Remove
John Killen brings to life the collections of this unique Irish institution. The Linen Hall Library was envisioned as the archive of its community; its mission statement, written on 1 January 1795, outlines its goals: "The object of this society is the collection of an extensive Library, Philosophical Apparatus and such productions of Nature and Art as tend to improve the mind and excite ...
- Contributor: Killen, John
- Date: 2011-11-29