Format Films, Videos
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Chuck McDew
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- A Legend is Born
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Date: 2000 to 2099 Remove Subject: History Remove Online Format: Video Remove Location: Belfast Remove
John Killen brings to life the collections of this unique Irish institution. The Linen Hall Library was envisioned as the archive of its community; its mission statement, written on 1 January 1795, outlines its goals: "The object of this society is the collection of an extensive Library, Philosophical Apparatus and such productions of Nature and Art as tend to improve the mind and excite ...
- Contributor: Killen, John
- Date: 2011-11-29