Format Films, Videos
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Interview with Denis and Margie Dennehy about teaching Irish ...
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- The skyscrapers of New York
- John Georganas Family Orchestra at the home of Angelos Kontaxis
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Pakštas Family
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Jazz Alley, 50th and Langley, Chicago
- Haiti Fieldwork, 1936
- Welding the big ring
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Branding Costume
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- The Book That Changed the World
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Film, Video Remove Date: 2000 to 2099 Remove Subject: History Remove Online Format: Video Remove Subject: Religious Aspects Remove
For more than ten years Wolfgang Mieder has made the study of proverbs in political discourse one of his major research areas, particularly the role of proverbs at critical moments in American history. In this lecture he discusses his research for his most recent book, "Making a Way Out of No Way: Martin Luther King's Sermonic Proverbial Rhetoric" (2010). In barely 40 years of ...
- Contributor: Mieder , Wolfgang - Mieder, Wolfgang
- Date: 2011-02-10