Format Films, Videos
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Ruby Sales
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- A Legend is Born
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Colored troops disembarking
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- Courtland Cox
- Barbed Wire Fence
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Demonstrating Braiding
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Move on
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Pan-American Exposition by night
Lawrence Guyot recalls growing up in Pass Christian, Mississippi, and the influence of his family, and attending Tougaloo College. He remembers meeting members of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC), joining the organization, and participating in Freedom Summer. He discusses his opinions and memories of Mississippi politics, the Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party, and his later life in Washington, D. C.
- Contributor: Civil Rights History Project (u.s.) - Bond, Julian - Guyot, Lawrence
- Date: 2010-12-30
Look inside: 37 results