Format Films, Videos
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Welding the big ring
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Jørgen Hyland, Hardanger fiddler, Evanston
- Haiti Fieldwork, 1936
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- Lawrence Guyot
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Pakštas Family
- Doing Fieldwork
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Courtland Cox
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
Courtland Cox recalls growing up in Trinidad and New York City, and attending Howard University. He remembers organizing student protests in Washington, D. C., with the Nonviolent Action Group, which later merged with other groups to become the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC). He also discusses the March on Washington, the Democratic National Convention in Atlantic City, changes in SNCC, and attending the Sixth ...
- Contributor: Civil Rights History Project (u.s.) - Mosnier, Joseph - Cox, Courtland
- Date: 2011-07-08
Look inside: 34 results