Format Films, Videos
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- A Legend is Born
- Chuck McDew
- Junius Williams
- Japanese Tea Ceremony at home of Rev. and Mrs. Kubose, Chicago
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- The skyscrapers of New York
- Welding the big ring
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- Demonstrating Braiding
- Shall we prepare?
Myrtle Gonza Glascoe oral history interview conducted by Dwandalyn Reece in Capitol Heights, Maryland, 2010-11-17.
Myrtle Gonza Glascoe recalls growing up in Washington, D.C., attending Howard University and the University of Pennsylvania, and her early career in education and social work. She remembers joining the Baltimore Congress of Racial Equality (CORE), moving to California, and her work as a Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC) Field Secretary in West Point, Mississippi and Phillips County, Arkansas, where she worked closely with ...
- Contributor: Civil Rights History Project (u.s.) - Glascoe, Myrtle Gonza - Reece, Dwandalyn R.
- Date: 2010-11-17
Look inside: 32 results