Manuscript/Mixed Material Arabic 51.Turkish Grammar. 1597 A.D. 277 f. Pa. 31 ft.
About this Item
- Arabic 51.Turkish Grammar. 1597 A.D. 277 f. Pa. 31 ft.
- Created / Published
- 1597 A.D.
- Subject Headings
- - Manuscripts, Greek--Jerusalem
- - Manuscripts, Armenian--Jerusalem
- - Armenian Church. Erusaghēmi Patriarkʻutʻiwn
- - Greek orthodox Patriarchate of Jerusalem
- - Manuscripts
- - Copied on paper.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Series: Microfilm 5017: Arabic
- Source Collection
- Manuscripts in the libraries of the Greek and Armenian patriarchates in Jerusalem
- Online Format
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
These collections are in the public domain. We suggest the following credit lines in any resulting publication: "Library of Congress Collection of Manuscripts in the Greek Orthodox Patriarchate of Jerusalem" or “Library of Congress Collection of Manuscripts in the Armenian Patriarchate of Jerusalem.”
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Arabic 51.Turkish Grammar.A.D. 277 f. Pa. 31 ft. A.D, 1597. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/00271071073-jo/.
APA citation style:
(1597) Arabic 51.Turkish Grammar.A.D. 277 f. Pa. 31 ft. A.D. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/00271071073-jo/.
MLA citation style:
Arabic 51.Turkish Grammar.A.D. 277 f. Pa. 31 ft. A.D, 1597. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/00271071073-jo/>.