Manuscript/Mixed Material Greek Manuscripts 399. On Love, Dialogues.
About this Item
- Greek Manuscripts 399. On Love, Dialogues.
- Contributor Names
- Subject Headings
- - Manuscripts, Greek
- - Saint Catherine (Monastery : Mount Sinai)
- - Illumination of Books and Manuscripts
- - Manuscripts
- - Copied on vellum.
- - Manuscript was filmed and made available in 1952.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- series: Microfilm 5010: Greek
- Source Collection
- Manuscripts in St. Catherine's Monastery, Mount Sinai
- Online Format
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
This Collection is in the public domain. We suggest the following credit line in any resulting publication: "Library of Congress Collection of Manuscripts in St. Catherine's Monastery, Mt. Sinai"
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Maximus. Greek Manuscripts 399. On Love, Dialogues. 1300. Manuscript/Mixed Material. https://www.loc.gov/item/00279381324-ms/.
APA citation style:
Maximus. (1300) Greek Manuscripts 399. On Love, Dialogues. [Manuscript/Mixed Material] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/00279381324-ms/.
MLA citation style:
Maximus. Greek Manuscripts 399. On Love, Dialogues. 1300. Manuscript/Mixed Material. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/00279381324-ms/>.
More Manuscripts/Mixed Material like this
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialGreek Manuscripts 400. On Love.
- Contributor: Maximus
- Date: 1600
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialGreek Manuscripts 329. Homilies, Prologues.
- Contributor: Maximus - Basil the Great [Basil, Saint, Bishop of Caesarea, Approximately 329-379]
- Date: 1000
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialGreek Manuscripts 2042. Prophetologion.
- Date: 1500
Manuscript/Mixed MaterialGreek Manuscripts 2038. Four Gospels.
- Date: 1200