Map Isla de Puerto Rico.
About this Item
- Isla de Puerto Rico.
- United States. Army.
Created / Published
- [S.l.], 1898?
- - Spanish-American War, 1898--Maps
- - Puerto Rico--History--Maps
- - Puerto Rico
- - Blueprint.
- - "Said to be a print from a tracing of a French map. Additions made in the Office of the General of the Army of the United States and furnished to the Coast and Geodetic Survey by Col. Black, U.S.A."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- 1 map ; on sheet 69 x 186 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G4971.S57 1898 .I8 TIL
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The materials in Parallel Histories: Spain, the United States, and the American Frontier are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Parallel Histories: Spain, the United States, and the American Frontier.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
United States Army. Isla de Puerto Rico. [S.l., ?, 1898] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/00552206/.
APA citation style:
United States Army. (1898) Isla de Puerto Rico. [S.l., ?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/00552206/.
MLA citation style:
United States Army. Isla de Puerto Rico. [S.l., ?, 1898] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/00552206/>.