Map Jimmy Carter National Historic Site, Georgia Jimmy Carter / Jimmy Carter's Plains
About this Item
- Jimmy Carter National Historic Site, Georgia
- Jimmy Carter
- Jimmy Carter's Plains
- United States. National Park Service.
Created / Published
- [Washington, D.C.] : The Service, 
- - Jimmy Carter National Historical Park (Plains, Ga.)--Aerial views
- - United States--Georgia--Plains--Jimmy Carter National Historical Park
- - Bird's-eye view.
- - "*GPO: 2000--460-976/00237. Reprint 2000"
- - Panel title.
- - Oriented with north toward the upper right.
- - Includes text, location map, and col. ill.
- - Text and ill. on verso.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 view : col. ; 25 x 42 cm., on sheet 40 x 42 cm., folded to 10 x 21 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G3924.P59:2J5A3 2000 .U5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
United States National Park Service. Jimmy Carter National Historic Site, Georgia. [Washington, D.C.: The Service, 2000] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/00555651/.
APA citation style:
United States National Park Service. (2000) Jimmy Carter National Historic Site, Georgia. [Washington, D.C.: The Service] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/00555651/.
MLA citation style:
United States National Park Service. Jimmy Carter National Historic Site, Georgia. [Washington, D.C.: The Service, 2000] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/00555651/>.