Maps [Map of Mexico City region].
About this Item
- [Map of Mexico City region].
- Contributor Names
- Beauregard, G. T. (Gustave Toutant), 1818-1893.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Mexico City Region (Mexico)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Mexico--Mexico City
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Title supplied by cataloger.
- - Accompanied by label annotated in black ink: This is to certify that the accompanying map was drawn by Gen. P.G.T. Beauregard. 1 leaf ; 5 x 8 cm.
- - Pen-and-ink and pencil.
- - Accompanied by cross section in pencil and ink: Sand-bag-embrasures at Vera Cruz--March 23d/47. 1 section : ms. ; on sheet 14 x 13 cm.
- - Includes inset of Mexico City region at 1:174,240.
- - Annotated in pencil in lower right corner: 2/32533 16.
- - LC Luso-Hispanic World, 545
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- 1 map : ms., col. ; on sheet 21 x 25 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4414.M6A1 1847 .B4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Articles and Essays with this item:
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Beauregard, G. T. [Map of Mexico City region].  Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/00561384/. (Accessed February 27, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Beauregard, G. T. (1847) [Map of Mexico City region]. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/00561384/.
MLA citation style:
Beauregard, G. T. [Map of Mexico City region].  Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/00561384/>.