Maps Haiti 1:50,000.
About this Item
- Haiti 1:50,000.
- Other Title
- Series E732
- Série E732
- Contributor Names
- United States. National Imagery and Mapping Agency.
- United States. Army Map Service.
- United States. Defense Mapping Agency. Hydrographic/Topographic Center.
- Aerospace Center (U.S.)
- Created / Published
- [Bethesda, Md.] : National Imagery and Mapping Agency, [1948- ]
- Subject Headings
- - Haiti--Maps
- - Haiti
- Topographic maps
- - Geographic coverage complete in 81 sheets.
- - Relief shown by contours and spot heights. Depths shown by contours and soundings on some sheets.
- - English and French on some sheets.
- - Earlier sheets prepared by Army Map Service; Defense Mapping Agency, Hydrographic/Topographic Center; and Defense Mapping Agency, Aerospace Center.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes various editions of some sheets.
- - Some sheets include index to adjoining sheets, indexed boundary diagram, coverage diagram, elevation guide diagram, and glossary.
- maps : col. ; 41 x 53 cm. or smaller.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G4940 s50 .U5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Access Advisory
- No longer limited to official use only as of July 15, 1999.
- Online Format
- online text
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
United States National Imagery And Mapping Agency, United States Army Map Service, United States Defense Mapping Agency. Hydrographic/Topographic Center, and U.S Aerospace Center. Haiti 1:50,000. [Bethesda, Md.: National Imagery and Mapping Agency, 1948] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/00561886/. (Accessed September 30, 2016.)
APA citation style:
United States National Imagery And Mapping Agency, United States Army Map Service, United States Defense Mapping Agency. Hydrographic/Topographic Center & Aerospace Center, U. S. (1948) Haiti 1:50,000. [Bethesda, Md.: National Imagery and Mapping Agency] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/00561886/.
MLA citation style:
United States National Imagery And Mapping Agency, et al. Haiti 1:50,000. [Bethesda, Md.: National Imagery and Mapping Agency, 1948] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/00561886/>.