Audio Recordings On the banks of the Wabash, far away
About this Item
- On the banks of the Wabash, far away
- Contributor Names
- Dresser, Paul -- 1858-1906
- Pryor, Arthur -- 1870-1942 (performer)
- Higgins, Henry. (performer)
- Created / Published
- E. Berliner's Gramophone, New York, 1898, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - n-us---
- - Cornet and trombone music, Arranged
- - Popular music -- United States -- To 1901
- - Popular Songs of the Day
- - Songs and Music
- - Recorded on one side only.
- - Autographs of Pryor and Higgins inscribed in zinc master.
- - Acoustic recording.
- - Production level cataloging.
- - Arthur Pryor, trombone; Henry Higgins, cornet. (performers)
- - Recorded in New York, N.Y., Mar. 28, 1899. (venue)
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. (additional physical form)
- - 3428 E. Berliner's Gramophone (issue number)
- sound recording
- electronic resource
- sound disc
- 1 sound disc : analog, 63 rpm, mono. ; 7 in.
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- Berliner 3428
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- Emil Berliner and the Birth of the Recording Industry (83)
- Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division (1,138)
- Recorded Sound Research Center (11,365)
- The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America (98,767)
- Performing Arts Encyclopedia (110,747)
- Library of Congress Online Catalog (532,960)
- American Memory (560,706)
Dresser, Paul (author)
E. Berliner's Gramophone
Pryor, Arthur and Higgins, Henry (performer)
SubjectsCornet and Trombone Music, Arranged
Duets (cornet and Trombone), Arranged
Popular Songs of the Day
Songs and Music
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Dresser, Paul, Arthur Pryor, and Henry Higgins. On the banks of the Wabash, far away. E. Berliner's Gramophone, New York, monographic, 1898. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/00579612/. (Accessed October 27, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Dresser, P., Pryor, A. & Higgins, H. (1898) On the banks of the Wabash, far away. E. Berliner's Gramophone, New York, monographic. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/00579612/.
MLA citation style:
Dresser, Paul, Arthur Pryor, and Henry Higgins. On the banks of the Wabash, far away. E. Berliner's Gramophone, New York, monographic, 1898. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/00579612/>.