Audio Recording The poet and the poem. Anthony Hecht Anthony Hecht
The poet and the poem. Anthony Hecht
About this Item
- The poet and the poem. Anthony Hecht
- Anthony Hecht
- Anthony Hecht reads from his poems and is interviewed by Grace Cavalieri.
- Hecht, Anthony, 1923-2004
- Cavalieri, Grace
- Archive of Recorded Poetry and Literature (Library of Congress)
- WPFW (Radio station : Washington, D.C.)
Created / Published
- - Hecht, Anthony,--1923-2004--Interviews
- - Poets, American--20th century--Interviews
- - Preservation master of broadcast version added to the Archive of Recorded Poetry and Literature, Library of Congress.
- - Host and producer, Grace Cavalieri; guest, Anthony Hecht.
- - Originally recorded at the Library of Congress in Washington, D.C., for the Jan. 27, 1988, broadcast on WPFW Pacifica Washington 89.3, a Pacifica Radio Archive station.
- 1 sound tape reel (ca. 57 min.) : analog, 7 1/2 ips, full track, mono. ; 10 in.
Call Number/Physical Location
- RWB 7176
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
“Streaming Audio Use Restrictions: The recordings on this page are provided for reference, research, and educational purposes only. No portion of any recording may be reproduced, redistributed, or otherwise made available by any third-party, for any purpose, without prior written authorization from the rights holder.”
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hecht, Anthony, Grace Cavalieri, Archive Of Recorded Poetry And Literature, and Wpfw. The poet and the poem. Anthony Hecht. 1988. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/00579940/.
APA citation style:
Hecht, A., Cavalieri, G., Archive Of Recorded Poetry And Literature & Wpfw. (1988) The poet and the poem. Anthony Hecht. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/00579940/.
MLA citation style:
Hecht, Anthony, et al. The poet and the poem. Anthony Hecht. 1988. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/00579940/>.