Audio Recordings Can you then love another
About this Item
- Can you then love another
- Contributor Names
- Rieger, William H.
- Mantia, Simone -- 1873-1951 (performer)
- Created / Published
- E. Berliner's Gramophone, New York, 1898, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Euphonium and piano music, Arranged
- - Songs -- Instrumental settings
- - Popular Songs of the Day
- - Songs and Music
- - Originally for voice and piano.
- - Music by William H. Rieger.
- - Recorded on one side only.
- - Autograph of Mantia inscribed in zinc master.
- - Acoustic recording.
- - Production level cataloging.
- - S. Mantia, euphonium; piano acc. (performers)
- - Recorded in New York, N.Y., July 25, 1898. (venue)
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. (additional physical form)
- - 4159 E. Berliner's Gramophone (issue number)
- sound recording
- electronic resource
- sound disc
- 1 sound disc : analog, 78.6 rpm, mono. ; 7 in.
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- Berliner 4159
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- Emil Berliner and the Birth of the Recording Industry (83)
- Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division (1,114)
- Recorded Sound Research Center (11,338)
- The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America (98,979)
- Performing Arts Encyclopedia (110,853)
- Library of Congress Online Catalog (532,906)
- American Memory (560,870)
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Rieger, William H, and Simone Mantia. Can You Then Love Another. E. Berliner's Gramophone, New York, monographic, 1898. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/00580015/. (Accessed October 22, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Rieger, W. H. & Mantia, S. (1898) Can You Then Love Another. E. Berliner's Gramophone, New York, monographic. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/00580015/.
MLA citation style:
Rieger, William H, and Simone Mantia. Can You Then Love Another. E. Berliner's Gramophone, New York, monographic, 1898. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/00580015/>.