Audio Recordings Hearts and flowers
About this Item
- Hearts and flowers
- Contributor Names
- Tobani, Theo. M. (Theodore Moses) -- 1855-1933
- Arth, Chris de. (performer)
- Created / Published
- Berliner's Gramophone, United States], 1899, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Violin and piano music
- - Recorded on one side only.
- - Acoustic recording.
- - Production level cataloging.
- - C. de Arth, violin; piano acc. (performers)
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. (additional physical form)
- - 4804 Z Berliner's Gramophone (issue number)
- sound recording
- electronic resource
- sound disc
- 1 sound disc : analog, 67 rpm, mono. ; 7 in.
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- Berliner 4804 Z
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- Emil Berliner and the Birth of the Recording Industry (83)
- Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division (2,051)
- Recorded Sound Research Center (12,252)
- The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America (100,046)
- Performing Arts Encyclopedia (112,528)
- Library of Congress Online Catalog (505,748)
- American Memory (562,451)
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Tobani, Theo. M, and Chris De Arth. Hearts and Flowers. [Berliner's Gramophone, United States, monographic, 1899] Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/00580052/. (Accessed September 27, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Tobani, T. M. & Arth, C. D. (1899) Hearts and Flowers. [Berliner's Gramophone, United States, monographic] [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/00580052/.
MLA citation style:
Tobani, Theo. M, and Chris De Arth. Hearts and Flowers. [Berliner's Gramophone, United States, monographic, 1899] Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/00580052/>.