Audio Recordings Col. Lawley's salvation choruses
About this Item
- Col. Lawley's salvation choruses
- Contributor Names
- Lawley, John. (performer)
- Created / Published
- E. Berliner's Gramophone, Washington, D.C, 1898, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Salvation Army -- Hymns
- - Gospel music
- - Test pressings (Sound recordings)
- - Sacred songs (High voice) with piano
- - Popular Songs of the Day
- - Songs and Music
- - Worship and Praise
- - Recorded on one side only.
- - Autograph of Lawley inscribed in zinc master.
- - Acoustic recording.
- - Production level cataloging.
- - John Lawley, tenor; piano acc. (performers)
- - Recorded in Washington, D.C., Feb. 12, 1898. (venue)
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. (additional physical form)
- - 2002 E. Berliner's Gramophone (issue number)
- sound recording
- electronic resource
- sound disc
- 1 sound disc : analog, 64.5 rpm, mono. ; 7 in.
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- NCPB 1100
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- Emil Berliner and the Birth of the Recording Industry (83)
- Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division (1,426)
- Recorded Sound Research Center (11,365)
- The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America (98,769)
- Performing Arts Encyclopedia (110,656)
- Library of Congress Online Catalog (554,472)
- American Memory (561,138)
ContributorsE. Berliner's Gramophone
Lawley, John (Performer)
Popular Songs of the Day
Sacred Songs (High Voice) With Piano
Songs and Music
Test Pressings (Sound Recordings)
Worship and Praise
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Lawley, John. Col. Lawley's salvation choruses. E. Berliner's Gramophone, Washington, D.C, monographic, 1898. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/00582513/. (Accessed December 06, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Lawley, J. (1898) Col. Lawley's salvation choruses. E. Berliner's Gramophone, Washington, D.C, monographic. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/00582513/.
MLA citation style:
Lawley, John. Col. Lawley's salvation choruses. E. Berliner's Gramophone, Washington, D.C, monographic, 1898. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/00582513/>.