Audio Recording Farmyard medley
About this Item
- Farmyard medley
- Contributor Names
- Premier Quartet (performer)
- Created / Published
- Edison, Orange, N.J, 1918, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Humorous songs
- - Farm life -- Songs and music
- - Popular music -- 1911-1920
- - Popular Songs of the Day
- - Songs and Music
- - Progressive Era to New Era (1900-1929)
- - Copyright: Groene Music Pub. Co., August 12, 1901.
- - Cutout date: 10/31/1929.
- - On label: descriptive sketch, unaccompanied.
- - Coupling date: 6/19/1918. (venue)
- - With (reverse side): Study in mimicry, vaudeville / John Orren, Lilian Drew. DLC
- - 50485-L Edison Diamond Disc (issue number)
- sound recording
- electronic resource
- sound disc
- 1 sound disc : analog, 80 rpm ; 10 in.
- Library of Congress Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division Washington, D.C. 20540 USA
- Library of Congress Control Number
- OCLC Number
- LC Classification
- Edison Diamond Disc 50485-L
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- American Variety Stage Audio Sampler | Articles and Essays | Variety Stage Sound Recordings and Motion Pictures | Digital Collections
- Overview of the Diamond Disc Recordings by Genre (1912 to 1929) | History of Edison Sound Recordings | Articles and Essays | Inventing Entertainment: The Early Motion Pictures and Sound Recordings of the Edison Companies | Digital Collections
Rights & Access
The Library of Congress American Variety Stage collection is in the public domain and is free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Motion Picture, Broadcasting, and Recorded Sound Division
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Premier Quartet. Farmyard Medley. Edison, Orange, N.J, monographic, 1918. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/00694051/.
APA citation style:
Premier Quartet. (1918) Farmyard Medley. Edison, Orange, N.J, monographic. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/00694051/.
MLA citation style:
Premier Quartet. Farmyard Medley. Edison, Orange, N.J, monographic, 1918. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/00694051/>.
More Audio Recordings like this
Audio RecordingGasoline Gus and his jitney bus sound recording | 1 sound disc : analog, 80 rpm ; 10 in. | Cutout date: 10/31/1929. On label: tenor and chorus. Coupling date: 8/4/1915. (Venue). With (reverse side): Aunt Dinah's golden...
- Contributor: Edison - Murray, Billy
- Date: 1915
Audio RecordingThe aba daba honeymoon sound recording | 1 sound disc : analog, 80 rpm ; 10 in. | Copyright: Leo Feist Inc., 1914; renewed by Arthur Fields and Walter Donovan, July 10, 1942. Cutout date: 11/21/1927....
- Contributor: Fields, Arthur - Edison - Donovan, Walter - Harlan, Byron G. - Collins, Arthur
- Date: 1914
Audio RecordingI've been floating down the old green river sound recording | 1 sound disc : analog, 80 rpm ; 10 in. | Copyright: Waterson, Berlin & Snyder, 1915/Mills Music Inc., 1943.t. Cutout date: 10/31/1929. On label: tenor with orchestra. The...
- Contributor: Kalmar, Bert - Edison - Cooper, Joe - Murray, Billy - Cooper, Joseph
- Date: 1916
Audio RecordingMister Gallagher and Mister Shean sound recording | 1 sound disc : analog, 80 rpm ; 10 in. | Copyright: Ed. Gallagher and Al. Shean, Jan. 17, 1922; renewal R49702, 1949. Cutout date: 10/31/1929. A comedy patter...
- Contributor: Edison - Shean, AL - Gallagher, Ed - Meeker, Edward - Gallagher, Ed. - Porter, Steve
- Date: 1922
Audio RecordingThe preacher and the bear sound recording | 1 sound disc : analog, 80 rpm ; 10 in. | Copyright: 1904; Lewis Music Publishing Co., Inc., 1947. Cutout date: 10/31/1929. On label: baritone with orchestra. Coupling date:...
- Contributor: Collins, Arthur - Edison - Arizonia, Joe
- Date: 1919