Audio Recording I'm forever blowing bubbles
About this Item
- I'm forever blowing bubbles
- Contributor Names
- Kenbrovin, Jaan.
- Kellette, John William.
- Clark, Helen. prf
- Ballard, George Wilton. prf
- Created / Published
- Orange, N.J. : Edison, 1919.
- Subject Headings
- - Vocal duets with orchestra
- - Popular music--1911-1920
- - Copyright: Remick Music Corp., 1919.
- - Coupling date: 4/10/1919.
- - Cutout date: 10/31/1929.
- - On label: contralto and tenor with orchestra.
- - "Jean Kenbrovin" is a combined pseudonym for James Kendis, James Brockman, and Nat Vincent.
- - With (reverse side): In the old sweet way / Helen Clark, George Ballard.
- 1 sound disc : analog, 80 rpm ; 10 in.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Edison Diamond Disc 50534-R
- Library of Congress Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division Washington, D.C. 20540 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
While the Library is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.) or any other restrictions in the materials in the Inventing Entertainment: The Motion Pictures and Sound Recordings of the Edison Companies, there may be content protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. The Library is anxious to hear from individuals or institutions that have information about these materials or know of their history.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the catalog information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding item and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
The following films are reproduced courtesy of the Theodore Roosevelt Association, P.O. Box 720, Oyster Bay, NY 11771: U.S. Troops Landing at Daiquirí, Cuba; Troops Making Military Road in Front of Santiago; Pack Mules with Ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Motion Picture, Broadcasting, and Recorded Sound Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Kenbrovin, Jaan, John William Kellette, Helen. Prf Clark, and George Wilton. Prf Ballard. I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles. Orange, N.J.: Edison, 1919. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/00694054/.
APA citation style:
Kenbrovin, J., Kellette, J. W., Clark, H. P. & Ballard, G. W. P. (1919) I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles. Orange, N.J.: Edison. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/00694054/.
MLA citation style:
Kenbrovin, Jaan, et al. I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles. Orange, N.J.: Edison, 1919. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/00694054/>.
More Audio Recordings like this
Audio RecordingThere's a long, long trail Coupling date: 3/27/1916. Cutout date: 10/31/1929. On label: tenor and chorus with orchestra. Written in 1913 by two seniors at Yale. With (reverse side): My mother's rosary / Walter Van Brunt.
- Contributor: King, Stoddard - Ballard, George Wilton - Elliott, Zo
- Date: 1916
Audio RecordingThe aba daba honeymoon Copyright: Leo Feist Inc., 1914; renewed by Arthur Fields and Walter Donovan, July 10, 1942. Coupling date: 10/26/1914. Cutout date: 11/21/1927. On label: baritone and tenor, orchestra accompaniment. With (reverse side): My...
- Contributor: Fields, Arthur - Donovan, Walter - Harlan, Byron G. - Collins, Arthur
- Date: 1914
Audio RecordingI'm forever blowing bubbles Columbia A2701. Matrix/Take: 78263/4.
- Contributor: Kenbrovin, Jaan - Kellette, John William - Burr, Henry - Campbell, Albert
- Date: 1919-01-22
Audio RecordingI'm forever blowing bubbles Victor 18540. Matrix/Take: B-22600/5.
- Contributor: Kenbrovin, Jaan - Kellette, John William - Rattay, Howard - Hart, Charles - Pasternack, Josef - Shaw, Elliott
- Date: 1919-03-10
Audio RecordingCarolina rolling stone Coupling date: 2/20/1922. Cutout date: 11/21/1927. On label: tenor with orchestra. With (reverse side): Boo-hoo-hoo / Aileen Stanley.
- Contributor: Parish, Mitchell - Squires, Harry D. - Dalhart, Vernon
- Date: 1922