Audio Recording In the little red school house
About this Item
- In the little red school house
- Contributor Names
- Wilson, Al (Vocalist)
- Brennan, James A.
- Jones, Billy, 1889-1940. prf
- Hare, Ernest. prf
- Created / Published
- Orange, N.J. : Edison, 1922.
- Subject Headings
- - Vocal duets
- - Popular music--1921-1930
- - Copyright: Edward B. Marks Music Corp., 1922.
- - Coupling date: 4/6/1922.
- - Cutout date: 10/31/1929.
- - In catalog: tenor and baritone.
- - With (reverse side): Broken-hearted blues / Al Bernard.
- 1 sound disc : analog, 80 rpm ; 10 in.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Edison Diamond Disc 50962-R
- Library of Congress Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division Washington, D.C. 20540 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Copyright: Edward B. Marks Music Corp., 1922. Coupling date: 4/6/1922. Cutout date: 10/31/1929. In catalog: tenor and baritone. With (reverse side): Broken-hearted blues / Al Bernard.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
While the Library is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.) or any other restrictions in the materials in the Inventing Entertainment: The Motion Pictures and Sound Recordings of the Edison Companies, there may be content protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. The Library is anxious to hear from individuals or institutions that have information about these materials or know of their history.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the catalog information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding item and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
The following films are reproduced courtesy of the Theodore Roosevelt Association, P.O. Box 720, Oyster Bay, NY 11771: U.S. Troops Landing at Daiquirí, Cuba; Troops Making Military Road in Front of Santiago; Pack Mules with Ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Motion Picture, Broadcasting, and Recorded Sound Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Wilson, Al, James A Brennan, Billy Jones, and Ernest. Prf Hare. In the Little Red School House. Orange, N.J.: Edison, 1922. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/00694056/.
APA citation style:
Wilson, A., Brennan, J. A., Jones, B. & Hare, E. P. (1922) In the Little Red School House. Orange, N.J.: Edison. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/00694056/.
MLA citation style:
Wilson, Al, et al. In the Little Red School House. Orange, N.J.: Edison, 1922. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/00694056/>.
More Audio Recordings like this
Audio RecordingCarolina rolling stone Coupling date: 2/20/1922. Cutout date: 11/21/1927. On label: tenor with orchestra. With (reverse side): Boo-hoo-hoo / Aileen Stanley.
- Contributor: Parish, Mitchell - Squires, Harry D. - Dalhart, Vernon
- Date: 1922
Audio RecordingThe Arkansas traveler descriptive scene ; Flanagan's troubles in a restaurant : vaudeville specialty. Steve Porter, speaking (sides 1 and 2) ; Ernest Hare, speaking (side 1) ; with violin (side 1) and orchestra (side 2). Recorded July 10, 1922 (1st side) and January 1923 (2nd...
- Contributor: Hare, Ernest - Porter, Steve
- Date: 1929
Audio RecordingLittle red school house
Little red school house American Quartet, performing. Chalmers, Donald, performing. Young, John, performing. Porter, Steve , performing. Murray, Billy, performing. Victor 18904. Matrix/Take: B-26189/3.
- Contributor: Young, John - Wilson, Al - American Quartet - Chalmers, Donald - Porter, Steve - Murray, Billy - Brennan, James A.
- Date: 1922-03-31
Audio RecordingThe bells of St. Mary's Copyright: Chappell & Co., Inc., 1917. Coupling date: 12/16/1920. Cutout date: 10/31/1929. On label: tenor. With (reverse side): Pickaninny rose / Margaret Freer.
- Contributor: James, Lewis - Furber, Douglas - Adams, A. E. (A. Emmett)
- Date: 1921
Audio RecordingCrazy blues Copyright: MCA, Inc., 1920. Coupling date: 2/15/1921. Cutout date: 11/21/1927. With (reverse side): Pocahontas / Premier Quartet.
- Contributor: Sissle, Noble - Bradford, Perry
- Date: 1921