Audio Recording Indiana
About this Item
- Contributor Names
- Hanley, James F. (James Frederick), 1892-1942.
- MacDonald, Ballard.
- Homestead Trio. prf
- Created / Published
- Orange, N.J. : Edison, 1917.
- Subject Headings
- - Ballads
- - Vocal trios with orchestra
- - Popular music--1911-1920
- - Copyright: Shapiro, Bernstein & Co., Inc., 1917.
- - Coupling date: 5/11/1917.
- - Cutout date: 10/31/1929.
- - On label: female voices with orchestra.
- - With (reverse side): Can't yo' heah me callin', Caroline? / Vernon Dalhart.
- 1 sound disc : analog, 80 rpm ; 10 in.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Edison Diamond Disc 80334-L
- Library of Congress Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division Washington, D.C. 20540 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Copyright: Shapiro, Bernstein & Co., Inc., 1917. Coupling date: 5/11/1917. Cutout date: 10/31/1929. On label: female voices with orchestra. With (reverse side): Can't yo' heah me callin', Caroline? / Vernon Dalhart.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
While the Library is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.) or any other restrictions in the materials in the Inventing Entertainment: The Motion Pictures and Sound Recordings of the Edison Companies, there may be content protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. The Library is anxious to hear from individuals or institutions that have information about these materials or know of their history.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the catalog information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding item and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
The following films are reproduced courtesy of the Theodore Roosevelt Association, P.O. Box 720, Oyster Bay, NY 11771: U.S. Troops Landing at Daiquirí, Cuba; Troops Making Military Road in Front of Santiago; Pack Mules with Ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Motion Picture, Broadcasting, and Recorded Sound Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hanley, James F, Ballard Macdonald, and Homestead Trio. Prf. Indiana. Orange, N.J.: Edison, 1917. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/00694057/.
APA citation style:
Hanley, J. F., Macdonald, B. & Homestead Trio. Prf. (1917) Indiana. Orange, N.J.: Edison. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/00694057/.
MLA citation style:
Hanley, James F, Ballard Macdonald, and Homestead Trio. Prf. Indiana. Orange, N.J.: Edison, 1917. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/00694057/>.
More Audio Recordings like this
Audio RecordingJust a baby's prayer at twilight From Edison records catalog: After you have listened to this Re-Creation a few times you will probably decide it is one of the most perfectly rendered songs you ever heard. Notice, particularly,...
- Contributor: Young, Joe - Jerome, M. K. - Lewis, Sam M. - Homestead Trio
- Date: 1918
Audio RecordingBeautiful Ohio Copyright: Shapiro, Bernstein & Co., Inc., 1918. Coupling date: 4/3/1919. Cutout date: 10/31/1929. On label: mixed voices with orchestra. Robert A. King wrote the music under the pseudonym of "Mary Earl" because...
- Contributor: Metropolitan Quartet - King, Robert - Macdonald, Ballard
- Date: 1919
Audio RecordingLove, here is my heart
Mon coeur est pour toi Copyright: Leo Feist Inc., 1915, 1943, 1952. Coupling date: 2/1/1921. Cutout date: 10/31/1929. On label: tenor with orchestra. Also known as "Chere, a toi mon coeur" or "Mon coeur est pour toi,"...
- Contributor: Miller, Reed - Silésu, Lao - Ross, Adrian
- Date: 1921
Audio RecordingThat tumble-down shack in Athlone Copyright: Waterson, Berin & Snyder, 1918. Coupling date: 10/1/1919. Cutout date: 10/31/1929. On label: counter-tenor and chorus with orchestra. With (reverse side): Did you mean all you told me last night? /...
- Contributor: Carlo, Monte - Oakland, Will - Sanders, Alma M. - Pascoe, Richard W.
- Date: 1920
Audio RecordingLorraine (My beautiful Alsace-Lorraine)
My beautiful Alsace-Lorraine From Edison records catalog: Did you know that for nearly forty years, since Germany took Alsace-Lorraine from France, a monument to it has stood in Paris, draped in black, and every year...
- Contributor: Fisher, Fred - Bryan, Alfred - Dalhart, Vernon
- Date: 1918