Audio Recording Mister Gallagher and Mister Shean
About this Item
- Mister Gallagher and Mister Shean
- Contributor Names
- Shean, Al, 1868-1949.
- Gallagher, Ed.
- Meeker, Edward, 1874-1937. prf
- Porter, Steve, 1864-1936. prf
- Created / Published
- Orange, N.J. : Edison, 1922.
- Subject Headings
- - Humorous songs
- - Irish-Americans--Songs and music
- - Popular music--1921-1930
- - Copyright: Ed. Gallagher and Al. Shean, Jan. 17, 1922; renewal R49702, 1949.
- - Coupling date: 4/24/1922.
- - Cutout date: 10/31/1929.
- - A comedy patter song, introduced by the vaudeville team of Gallagher and Shean in the musical "Ziegfeld Follies of 1922."
- - With (reverse side): Who tied the can on the old dog's tail? / Edward Meeker.
- 1 sound disc : analog, 80 rpm ; 10 in.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Edison Diamond Disc 50970-R
- Library of Congress Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division Washington, D.C. 20540 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Copyright: Ed. Gallagher and Al. Shean, Jan. 17, 1922; renewal R49702, 1949. Coupling date: 4/24/1922. Cutout date: 10/31/1929. A comedy patter song, introduced by the vaudeville team of Gallagher and Shean in the musical "Ziegfeld Follies of 1922." With (reverse side): Who tied the can on the old dog's tail? / Edward Meeker.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
While the Library is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.) or any other restrictions in the materials in the Inventing Entertainment: The Motion Pictures and Sound Recordings of the Edison Companies, there may be content protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. The Library is anxious to hear from individuals or institutions that have information about these materials or know of their history.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the catalog information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding item and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
The following films are reproduced courtesy of the Theodore Roosevelt Association, P.O. Box 720, Oyster Bay, NY 11771: U.S. Troops Landing at Daiquirí, Cuba; Troops Making Military Road in Front of Santiago; Pack Mules with Ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Motion Picture, Broadcasting, and Recorded Sound Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Shean, Al, Ed Gallagher, Edward Meeker, and Steve Porter. Mister Gallagher and Mister Shean. Orange, N.J.: Edison, 1922. Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/00694062/.
APA citation style:
Shean, A., Gallagher, E., Meeker, E. & Porter, S. (1922) Mister Gallagher and Mister Shean. Orange, N.J.: Edison. [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/00694062/.
MLA citation style:
Shean, Al, et al. Mister Gallagher and Mister Shean. Orange, N.J.: Edison, 1922. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/00694062/>.