Audio Recording Die Witwe und ihre sieben Maenner Widow and her seven husbands
About this Item
- Die Witwe und ihre sieben Maenner
- Other Title
- Widow and her seven husbands
- Alternate Title
- Widow and her seven husbands
- Contributor Names
- Jacoby, Bacchus.
- Balle, Ernest. (performer)
- Created / Published
- Edison, Orange, N.J, [ca. 1921], monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Germans -- United States -- Music
- - Songs, German
- - Humorous songs
- - Widows -- Songs and music
- - Popular Songs of the Day
- - Songs and Music
- - Traditional and Ethnic Songs and Music
- - Progressive Era to New Era (1900-1929)
- - Cutout date: 10/31/1929.
- - On label: Komischer Vortrag mit Orchester, in Deutsch.
- - Coupling date: 2/22/1921. (venue)
- - With (reverse side): Puppchen / Adolph Hahl. DLC
- - 57009-L Edison Diamond Disc (issue number)
- sound recording
- electronic resource
- sound disc
- 1 sound disc : analog, 80 rpm ; 10 in.
- Library of Congress Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division Washington, D.C. 20540 USA
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- Edison Diamond Disc 57009-L
- Online Format
- sound recording | 1 sound disc : analog, 80 rpm ; 10 in. | Cutout date: 10/31/1929. On label: Komischer Vortrag mit Orchester, in Deutsch. Coupling date: 2/22/1921. (Venue). With (reverse side): Puppchen / Adolph Hahl. DLC Sound Recording (Form). Electronic Resource (Form). Remote (Form). Sound Recording (Form). Sound Disc (Form).
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- Inventing Entertainment: The Early Motion Pictures and Sound Recordings of the Edison Companies (431)
- Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division (1,903)
- Recorded Sound Research Center (11,319)
- The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America (99,035)
- Performing Arts Encyclopedia (129,524)
- American Memory (498,407)
- Library of Congress Online Catalog (924,223)
Popular Songs of the Day
Progressive Era to New Era
Songs and Music
Traditional and Ethnic Songs and Music
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
While the Library is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.) or any other restrictions in the materials in the Inventing Entertainment: The Motion Pictures and Sound Recordings of the Edison Companies, there may be content protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. The Library is anxious to hear from individuals or institutions that have information about these materials or know of their history.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the catalog information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding item and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
The following films are reproduced courtesy of the Theodore Roosevelt Association, P.O. Box 720, Oyster Bay, NY 11771: U.S. Troops Landing at Daiquirí, Cuba; Troops Making Military Road in Front of Santiago; Pack Mules with Ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Motion Picture, Broadcasting, and Recorded Sound Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Jacoby, Bacchus, and Ernest Balle. DieWitwe und ihre sieben Maenner. [Edison, Orange, N.J, monographic, 1921] Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/00694084/.
APA citation style:
Jacoby, B. & Balle, E. (1921) DieWitwe und ihre sieben Maenner. [Edison, Orange, N.J, monographic] [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/00694084/.
MLA citation style:
Jacoby, Bacchus, and Ernest Balle. DieWitwe und ihre sieben Maenner. [Edison, Orange, N.J, monographic, 1921] Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/00694084/>.