Audio Recording La sonnambula. Ah! non credia mirarti Ah! non credia mirarti / Explanatory talk
About this Item
- La sonnambula. Ah! non credia mirarti
- Other Title
- Ah! non credia mirarti
- Explanatory talk
- Contributor Names
- Bellini, Vincenzo, 1801-1835.
- Case, Anna, 1888-1984. prf
- Created / Published
- Orange, N.J. : Edison, [ca. 1915]
- Subject Headings
- - Operas--Excerpts
- - Songs (High voice) with orchestra
- - Coupling date: 5/11/1915.
- - Cutout date: 10/31/1929.
- - On label: soprano solo in Italian, orchestra accompaniment.
- - With (reverse side): Explanatory talk / Harry E. Humphrey.
- 1 sound disc : analog, 80 rpm ; 10 in.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- Edison Diamond Disc 82076
- Library of Congress Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division Washington, D.C. 20540 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- edrs 82076l
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Coupling date: 5/11/1915. Cutout date: 10/31/1929. On label: soprano solo in Italian, orchestra accompaniment. With (reverse side): Explanatory talk / Harry E. Humphrey.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions.
While the Library is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17, U.S.C.) or any other restrictions in the materials in the Inventing Entertainment: The Motion Pictures and Sound Recordings of the Edison Companies, there may be content protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. The Library is anxious to hear from individuals or institutions that have information about these materials or know of their history.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the catalog information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding item and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
The following films are reproduced courtesy of the Theodore Roosevelt Association, P.O. Box 720, Oyster Bay, NY 11771: U.S. Troops Landing at Daiquirí, Cuba; Troops Making Military Road in Front of Santiago; Pack Mules with Ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Motion Picture, Broadcasting, and Recorded Sound Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Bellini, Vincenzo, and Anna Case. La sonnambula. Ah! non credia mirarti. [Orange, N.J.: Edison, 1915] Audio. https://www.loc.gov/item/00694090/.
APA citation style:
Bellini, V. & Case, A. (1915) La sonnambula. Ah! non credia mirarti. [Orange, N.J.: Edison] [Audio] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/00694090/.
MLA citation style:
Bellini, Vincenzo, and Anna Case. La sonnambula. Ah! non credia mirarti. [Orange, N.J.: Edison, 1915] Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/00694090/>.
More Audio Recordings like this
Audio RecordingLa mamma morta--Andrea Chénier
Andrea Chénier. | Mamma morta Coupling date: 2/1/1921. Cutout date: 10/31/1929. On label: soprano with orchestra, in Italian. With (reverse side): Sei forse l'angelo fedele? (The letter scene) / Claudia Muzio.
- Contributor: Muzio, Claudia - Giordano, Umberto
- Date: 1921
Audio RecordingO patria mia Aïda
Explanatory talk Coupling date: 3/16/1916. Cutout date: 10/31/1929. On label: soprano with orchestra, in Italian. With (reverse side): Explanatory talk / Harry E. Humphrey.
- Contributor: Rappold, Marie - Verdi, Giuseppe
- Date: 1916
Audio RecordingVesti la giubba I pagliacci
Explanatory talk Coupling date: 3/5/1917. Cutout date: 10/31/1929. On label: tenor with orchestra, in Italian. With (reverse side): Explanatory talk.
- Contributor: Leoncavallo, Ruggiero - Ciccolini, Guido
- Date: 1917
Audio RecordingQuand' ero paggio
Falstaff. | Quand'ero paggio | Don Giovanni. | Deh, vieni alla finestra Coupling date: 9/7/1921. Cutout date: 10/31/1929. On label: bass with orchestra, in Italian; titles listed as (a) and (b). With (reverse side): Quartet - Bella figlia dell amore / Odette Le Fontenay,...
- Contributor: Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus - Middleton, Arthur - Verdi, Giuseppe
- Date: 1921
Audio RecordingKashmiri song (Indian love lyrics)
Kashmiri song | Indian love lyrics. Coupling date: 10/1/1920. Cutout date: 10/31/1929. On label: Indian Love Lyrics, soprano with orchestra. With (reverse side): Pale moon / Arthur Middleton.
- Contributor: Teyte, Maggie - Woodforde-Finden, Amy - Hope, Laurence
- Date: 1921