Book/Printed Material Formation of the union, 1750-1829,
About this Item
- Formation of the union, 1750-1829,
- Hart, Albert Bushnell, 1854-1943.
- Woodrow Wilson Collection (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- New York, London [etc.] Longmans, Green, and Co., 1897.
- - United States
- - Series title also at head of t.-p.
- - "Suggestions for readers and teachers": p. ix-xiv.
- - Bibliographical references at head of each chapter.
- - Also available in digital form.
- - LAC ael 2021-12-14 update (1 card)
- xx, 278 p. 5 maps (incl. front.) 17 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- E178 .H31
- E178 E64 v. 2
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hart, Albert Bushnell, and Woodrow Wilson Collection. Formation of the Union, -1829. [New York, London etc. Longmans, Green, and Co, 1897] Image. https://www.loc.gov/item/02001846/.
APA citation style:
Hart, A. B. & Woodrow Wilson Collection. (1897) Formation of the Union, -1829. [New York, London etc. Longmans, Green, and Co] [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/02001846/.
MLA citation style:
Hart, Albert Bushnell, and Woodrow Wilson Collection. Formation of the Union, -1829. [New York, London etc. Longmans, Green, and Co, 1897] Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/02001846/>.