Book/Printed Material Studies of European governments ...
About this Item
- Studies of European governments ...
- Created / Published
- [Philadelphia] The Booklovers library 
- Subject Headings
- - Europe--Politics and government
- - Political science
- - Also available in digital form.
- 5-115 p. front. (port.) 24 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- JF125 .S92
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- Also available in digital form.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Studies of European governments. [Philadelphia The Booklovers library, 1901] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/02009806/.
APA citation style:
(1901) Studies of European governments. [Philadelphia The Booklovers library] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/02009806/.
MLA citation style:
Studies of European governments. [Philadelphia The Booklovers library, 1901] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/02009806/>.
More Books/Printed Material like this
Book/Printed MaterialA vindication of the right of civil government and self defence; Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Spofford, Jeremiah
- Date: 1800
Book/Printed MaterialThe miscellaneous writings of Francis Lieber. Half-title; each volume has special t-p. Edited by Daniel C. Gilman. "The life, character, and writings of Francis Lieber. A discourse delivered before the Historical Society of Pennsylvania, January 13, 1873. By...
- Contributor: Gilman, Daniel C. (Daniel Coit) - Lieber, Francis - Gilman, Daniel Coit
- Date: 1881
Book/Printed MaterialAddress on civil government: Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Moore, Ely
- Date: 1847
Book/Printed MaterialA communication on the improvement of government: read before the American Philosophical Society, at a meeting ... Printed by order of the Society. Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Ingersoll, Charles Jared - American Philosophical Society
- Date: 1824
Book/Printed MaterialHistorical treatises: The political consequences of the reformation. The rise, progress, and practical influence of political ... Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Heeren, A. H. L. (Arnold Hermann Ludwig)
- Date: 1836