Book/Printed Material The crime against Ireland,
About this Item
- The crime against Ireland,
- Foster, Judith Ellen Horton, Mrs., 1840-1910.
Created / Published
- Boston, D. Lothrop company [c1888]
- - Home rule--Ireland
- - "The substance of the work was prepared on Irish soil, and took the form of letters to the Boston journal."--Introd.
- - "Authorities": 5th prelim. leaf.
- - Also available in digital form.
- 5 p. l., 7-149 p. 19 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- DA975 .F75
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Foster, Judith Ellen Horton, Mrs. The crime against Ireland. [Boston, D. Lothrop company, 1888] Image. https://www.loc.gov/item/02010740/.
APA citation style:
Foster, J. E. H. (1888) The crime against Ireland. [Boston, D. Lothrop company] [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/02010740/.
MLA citation style:
Foster, Judith Ellen Horton, Mrs. The crime against Ireland. [Boston, D. Lothrop company, 1888] Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/02010740/>.