Book/Printed Material Jimmy Crow
About this Item
- Jimmy Crow
- Foster, Edith Francis
- Dana Estes & Company, publisher
Created / Published
- Boston : Dana Estes & Co., c1902.
- - Rebuses
- - Throughout the text some of the nouns are presented graphically.
- - In original publisher's binding: tan cloth, illustrated cover stamped in red and black.
- - LC copy is a copyright deposit: Two copies received Apr. 14, 1902, copyright entry Apr. 14, 1902, class a, xxa, no. 30929.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site.
- 81 p. : ill. ; 18 x 22 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- PZ10.3.F815 Ji 1902
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
Library of Congress Children's Book Selections are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
- Credit Line - For books from the General Collections: Library of Congress
- Credit Line - For books from The Rare Book and Special Collections Division: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Foster, Edith Francis, and Publisher Dana Estes & Company. Jimmy Crow. Boston: Dana Estes & Co, 1902. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/02011734/.
APA citation style:
Foster, E. F. & Dana Estes & Company, P. (1902) Jimmy Crow. Boston: Dana Estes & Co. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/02011734/.
MLA citation style:
Foster, Edith Francis, and Publisher Dana Estes & Company. Jimmy Crow. Boston: Dana Estes & Co, 1902. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/02011734/>.