Book/Printed Material The story of the mine,
About this Item
- The story of the mine,
- Shinn, Charles Howard, 1852-1924
- Woodrow Wilson Collection (Library of Congress)
Created / Published
- New York, D. Appleton and company, 1896.
- - Mines and mineral resources--Pacific States
- - Comstock Lode (Nev.)
- - Also available in digital form.
- - Wilson copy: Presentation copy
- - LAC seg 2022-01-19 update (1 card)
- xi p., 1 l., 272 p. front., 14 pl. 20 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- TN147 .S5
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Shinn, Charles Howard, and Woodrow Wilson Collection. The Story of the Mine. New York, D. Appleton and company, 1896. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/03005264/.
APA citation style:
Shinn, C. H. & Woodrow Wilson Collection. (1896) The Story of the Mine. New York, D. Appleton and company. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/03005264/.
MLA citation style:
Shinn, Charles Howard, and Woodrow Wilson Collection. The Story of the Mine. New York, D. Appleton and company, 1896. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/03005264/>.