Book/Printed Material The Alaska frontier,
About this Item
- The Alaska frontier,
- Balch, Thomas Willing, 1866-1927.
Created / Published
- Philadelphia, Allen, Lane and Scott, 1903.
- - Alaska--Boundaries--Canada
- - Canada--Boundaries--Alaska
- - "A paper, La frontière alasko-canadienne, which was printed in the Revue de droit international, January, 1902 (Bruxelles), and another the Alasko-Canadian frontier, which was published in the Journal of the Franklin Institute, March, 1902 (Philadelphia), are in part incorporated in this work."
- - Also available in digital form.
- 4 p. l., [xi]-xv, 198 p. incl. front., maps. 28 x 19 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- F912.B7 B24
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Balch, Thomas Willing. The Alaska frontier. Philadelphia, Allen, Lane and Scott, 1903. Image. https://www.loc.gov/item/03007187/.
APA citation style:
Balch, T. W. (1903) The Alaska frontier. Philadelphia, Allen, Lane and Scott. [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/03007187/.
MLA citation style:
Balch, Thomas Willing. The Alaska frontier. Philadelphia, Allen, Lane and Scott, 1903. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/03007187/>.