Book/Printed Material Colonel Washington,
About this Item
- Colonel Washington,
- Hulbert, Archer Butler, 1873-1933.
Created / Published
- [Marietta? O.] 1903.
- A prologue: The governor's envoy.--The story of the campaign.--Fort Necessity and its hero.
- - Washington, George,--1732-1799--Military leadership
- - "Published from the income of the Francis G. Butler publication fund of Western Reserve university, 1903."
- - Also available in digital form.
- 5 p. l., 57  p. pl., maps. 19 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- E312.23 .H9
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The books in this collection are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hulbert, Archer Butler. Colonel Washington. [Marietta? O, 1903] Image. https://www.loc.gov/item/03010220/.
APA citation style:
Hulbert, A. B. (1903) Colonel Washington. [Marietta? O] [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/03010220/.
MLA citation style:
Hulbert, Archer Butler. Colonel Washington. [Marietta? O, 1903] Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/03010220/>.