Book/Printed Material The senator's sweetheart,
About this Item
- The senator's sweetheart,
- Contributor Names
- Willard, Rosseter. [from old catalog]
- Created / Published
- New York, The Grafton press 
- - Also available in digital form.
- 1 p.l., 266 p. col. front., plates. 19 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- PZ3.W663 S
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- Also available in digital form.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Willard, Rosseter. The Senator's Sweetheart. [New York, The Grafton press, 1903] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/03017018/.
APA citation style:
Willard, R. (1903) The Senator's Sweetheart. [New York, The Grafton press] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/03017018/.
MLA citation style:
Willard, Rosseter. The Senator's Sweetheart. [New York, The Grafton press, 1903] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/03017018/>.
More Books/Printed Material like this
Book/Printed MaterialJohn and Betty's Irish history visit, Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Williamson, Margaret
- Date: 1914
Book/Printed MaterialAugustine, or, The mysterious beggar
Augustine | Mysterious beggar Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Lemercier, Adrien
- Date: 1873
Book/Printed MaterialIrrigation from reservoirs in western Kansas and Oklahoma : Letter from the Secretary of Agriculture transmitting, ... At head of title: 62d congress, 3d session. Senate. Document no. 1021. Also available in digital form.
- Contributor: Robertson, Ralph D. (Ralph Denny) - Fortier, Samuel - Harding, Sidney T. - Robertson, Ralph D. - United States. Office of Experiment Stations
- Date: 1913
Book/Printed MaterialPrairie Flower; or, Adventures in the far West. Contains "Prairie Flower" and its sequel "Leni Leoti." Also available in digital form. Call Number on card PS1094.B45P7 1891. LAC tnb 2019-06-11 LAC tnb 2019-06-11 update (1 card)
- Contributor: Bennett, Emerson
- Date: 1881
Book/Printed MaterialThe role of doctors' sons in the Lincoln administration; a contribution to the psychology of government. Cover-title. Reprinted from the Medical record, October 28, 1916. Also available in digital form. LAC aaa 2019-06-11 update (1 card)
- Contributor: Alfred Whital Stern Collection of Lincolniana (Library of Congress) - Browning, William
- Date: 1916