Book/Printed Material The tailor of Gloucester
About this Item
- The tailor of Gloucester
- Contributor Names
- Potter, Beatrix, 1866-1943.
- Frederick Warne and Co., publisher.
- Created / Published
- New York : Frederick Warne & Co., 36 East 22d Street, 
- Juvenile literature--1903
- - "Copyright 1903"--Verso of t.p.
- - LC copy imperfect: t.p. wanting, substitute supplied.
- 85,  p. : col. ill. ; 15 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- PZ7.P85 Tai 1903
- PZ7.P85 Tai 1903 Copy 2 Copyright deposit. Two copies received Oct 20, 1903. Copyright entry Sep 26, 1903 class a ... 69127 copy A.
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- "Copyright 1903"--Verso of t.p. LC copy imperfect: t.p. wanting, substitute supplied.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Articles and Essays with this item:
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress is not aware of any U.S. copyright or any other restrictions in the documents in this collection. However, some of the content may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) and/or by the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Additionally, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by privacy and/or publicity rights. The determination of the status of an item ultimately rests with the person desiring to reproduce or use the item.
Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
Availability of Reproductions
To inquire about copies of Rare Book and Special Collections Division items, contact the Photoduplication Service (telephone: 202-707-5640). Orders are accepted by mail and by fax.
The Photoduplication Service estimates that it takes 3-6 weeks to complete an order.
For Further Information
If you have comments or additional questions, please contact us.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Potter, Beatrix, and Publisher Frederick Warne And Co. The tailor of Gloucester. [New York: Frederick Warne & Co., 36 East 22d Street, 1903] Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/03026374/.
APA citation style:
Potter, B. & Frederick Warne And Co, P. (1903) The tailor of Gloucester. [New York: Frederick Warne & Co., 36 East 22d Street] [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/03026374/.
MLA citation style:
Potter, Beatrix, and Publisher Frederick Warne And Co. The tailor of Gloucester. [New York: Frederick Warne & Co., 36 East 22d Street, 1903] Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/03026374/>.