Book/Printed Material Musical travels through England
About this Item
- Musical travels through England
- Veal, George, 1740-1787.
- Burney, Charles, 1726-1814.
- Bicknell, John Laurence, 1740-1787, supposed author.
- Day, Thomas, 1748-1789, supposed author.
- Bicknell, Alexander, -1796, supposed author.
- Beckford, Peter, 1740-1811, supposed author.
Created / Published
- London : G. Kearsly, M.DCC.LXXXV 
- Bookplates (Provenance)--DLC
- - LC Copy: Ex libris: Abarcrombia, James.
- - LAC ael 2021-05-06 update (1 card)
- xiv, 126, 32 p. ; 15 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- ML429 .V396 1785
- Microfilm Music 5000 Item C-074c, Reel 49 Microfilm. Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. On reel with other titles.
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The contents of the Library of Congress Books About Music Before 1800 Collection are in the public domain and are free to use or reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Veal, George, Charles Burney, John Laurence Bicknell, Thomas Day, Alexander Bicknell, and Peter Beckford. Musical travels through England. [London: G. Kearsly, M.DCC.LXXXV, 1785] Image. https://www.loc.gov/item/04004878/.
APA citation style:
Veal, G., Burney, C., Bicknell, J. L., Day, T., Bicknell, A. & Beckford, P. (1785) Musical travels through England. [London: G. Kearsly, M.DCC.LXXXV] [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/04004878/.
MLA citation style:
Veal, George, et al. Musical travels through England. [London: G. Kearsly, M.DCC.LXXXV, 1785] Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/04004878/>.