Book/Printed Material Mother Goose in prose
About this Item
- Mother Goose in prose
- Baum, L. Frank (Lyman Frank), 1856-1919.
- Parrish, Maxfield, 1870-1966, ill.
Created / Published
- Indianapolis : Bobbs-Merrill, c1905.
- - Also available in digital form.
- 265 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 24 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- PZ8.3.M85 B7 1905
Library of Congress Control Number
- online text
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
Library of Congress Children's Book Selections are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
- Credit Line - For books from the General Collections: Library of Congress
- Credit Line - For books from The Rare Book and Special Collections Division: Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division
More about Copyright and other Restrictions.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Baum, L. Frank, and Maxfield Parrish. Mother Goose in prose. Indianapolis: Bobbs-Merrill, 1905. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/05027131/.
APA citation style:
Baum, L. F. & Parrish, M. (1905) Mother Goose in prose. Indianapolis: Bobbs-Merrill. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/05027131/.
MLA citation style:
Baum, L. Frank, and Maxfield Parrish. Mother Goose in prose. Indianapolis: Bobbs-Merrill, 1905. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/05027131/>.